Thursday, July 24, 2008

Home

Well I am back at home for a few days until I leave for my friend's(McKenzie) cabin on the 31. Then I come home for about a day and then I leave for the family reunion at Chitek Lake on August 7. We will be there for like 3 days and then we come home. And on the 18 me and Jessica leave for horse camp. And then I have no idea what I am doing until Sept.2 when school starts.I am not excited for school at all. Also it will be my last year at the elementary school and then for gr.8 I go to highschool.I am extremely not excited to go to highschool, especially after watching the movie Drillbit Taylor(which by the way is hilarious). I plan on making the best of my last year at the elemantry school. I am going to play volleyball with the school team.I haven't decided if I am going into band and play the clarinet or just play the piano and go into music at school instead of band. Either way I will still be playing the piano.Anyways I think I will have to sleep on that.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I actually think you'll like high school. It's not as bad as the movies (although I haven't seen this Drillbit Taylor show).