Sunday, July 13, 2008

Horse Camp!!!!

COOLIO!!!!!!(coolio is a word me and my bff Jessica use all the time). Jessica and I are going to a five day horse camp in August.SWEET!!!I am so excited!We will be having 2 lessons a day and we get to take care of the horses.Now that is my kinda camp!But the only bad thing is that it is at a former prisoner camp,kinda creepy!But otherwise it is going to be awesome!And it is a really good deal money wise,only $275 for five days and we stay overnight.I can't wait! Also on the last day we will be having a little show where we will demonstrate what we learned. My mom hopes the riding we will be doing isn't to basic for me and Jessica, I don't think it will be. Even if it is, it will be a good reveiw,plus we will have lot's of fun.
Besides being excited i am not doing to much.I am still at my grandma and grandpas but we are leaving tomorrow.So yah that's about it.Well i guess i will post later!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey Hailey! I am so glad you've joined the world of blogging. It's such a fun way to keep in contact and see what you're up too. I hope you have to great time at Horse camp, it sounds like so much fun!!